Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snapshots

I want to write a long post about how things are going. I'm not sure if I'll get a chance so I want to make sure I write what's most important: life is so enjoyable right now. Sound odd for life with a newborn? with 2 other kids already? At one point early on in my pregnancy with little Sam, I felt as if the addition of this child to our family would bring peace. Colin thought I was crazy. :) And yet here we are; the c-section and hospital stay went perfectly, both Will and Elana are particularly happy and receptive towards baby Sam, I am loving every second of mothering a newborn, Colin has all of us under control and isn't stressed, and Sam is is an absolute sweetie. Somehow life IS more peaceful with this little one. I feel like our family has been "balanced" by this baby and I am grateful to God that He has been gracious and led us into this phase of life.

I haven't gotten to all of the pictures but here's what I have so far:














































2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little peanut! He is so cute! I love the pictures with will and elana. What a blessing how God has provided peace for you all. Enjoy your babymoon and recovery. Everyone looks so full of joy. Goodness Will has turned into such a handsome boy and elana such a pretty girl. Good looking family guys!

    ReplyDelete