Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Elana!!!

Today Elana turned 4! We gave her a special birthday dinner (she asked for Ramen noodles and homemade biscuits) and one present. She'll have cupcakes with her class on Monday and then Tuesday we will have a big family party with Grandma Edie, Grandpa Bill, and Aunt Rachel!

Elana's Birthday Interview:

How old are you? Um, four.

How does it feel to be four? It makes me feel happy.

What was your favorite part of today? I had a snack birthday and I had a dinner birthday.

Are you going to wear anything special for your class party? Hm, yeah. I don't know what it is. I think I'm gonna wear my ballerina clothes to school. Can I put on my ballerina clothes for school? Because I want to wear them.

What's something you want to do before you turn five? Hm, I'd like to paint and draw and play at my school and I want to eat my cupcakes.

Anything you'd like to say to other kids that are still three? Um, I want to talk to people when they're four.

So what's the biggest thing you learned while you were three? I didn't do anything the biggest thing when I was three.










No comments:

Post a Comment