Friday, November 16, 2012

A week old

Sam is officially a week old. It happens so fast... I always tell my photography clients with newborns to take pictures everyday for the first 10-14 days because little ones change A LOT during that time. I have found it very challenging to actually take pictures every day but so far I'm getting at least one. Whoo-hoo! Here are pics from the past couple days, including Sam's very first bath at home. Little dude is still doing great. He and I had an amazing night of sleep last night with no screaming/crying (only minor quiet fussing). Sam's 1 week pediatrician appointment was perfect; he's gained twice the weight expected so... we're good there! ;)



I found this toy cup in the front pocket of the diaper bag. I believe a certain big sister felt her baby brother might need it....







Me: Sam, are you ready for your  first bath?
Sam: *pooooooooooop*





Save me Daddy!


Yep, still crying


Swaddled and warm after the bath




Dad, enough already

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie pie! That's quite a head of hair he's got there - I think Evie is jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete