Monday, September 17, 2012

Re-scan

This morning I had my re-scan session at Prenatal Peek in order to get some better images. While Sam's orientation was good (face forward), his position was definitely worse for imaging--shoved against the top of my uterus and behind the placenta.This left no space for amniotic fluid between the womb and his face which meant the 3d imaging couldn't distinguish between the layers (uterine wall vs baby). This does explain the pressure I've had on the right side of my rib cage; his noggin is waaay up in there!  And oh yeah, his foot and hand were still up by his head. What a silly boy!



head is bottom left, foot going up and down, calf is diagonal, light spot in the bottom right is his thigh

1 comment:

  1. I love ultrasounds - it's so fun to see that creature occupying your body. :)

    ReplyDelete