Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Interviews

I always love reading preschool interviews, so I've decided to interview my own two now that school has started.






So you're going to school?
Will: Yeah. (smiles)
Elana: Yes!

Is this your first time?
Will: Not really.
Elana: Yes!

Who are your teachers?
Will: I don't know... [Who give you lessons?] I do lessons all by myself. I don't need help.
Elana: I don't know... Miss Audrey

Can you name two kids in your class?
Will: Uh... Evan and Zara... but Evan and Jacob weren't there today but Zara was.
Elana: No.

What's your favorite thing to do at school?
Will: I like to paint!
Elana: I like to play with girls and I like to play outside and I like to play inside and I like snack.

Do you ever feel sad? If so, why?
Will: Yeah, when nobody plays with me.
Elana: Yes. Cause everyone else is different than me. They don't look the same as me.

Any goals for the year?
Will: Uh sandpaper letters and I don't know. I'm coloring a map right now. I painted the paint boxes!
Elana: I want to get a gold medal for cleaning up!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Elana she can come get a gold medal cleaning up Barbies with Madeline any time she likes.

    ReplyDelete