Sunday, October 7, 2012

Watch out


This is Colin's pumpkin bread. It is soooooo delicious! Today was cold and overcast so we turned on our heat and snuggled in to the early darkness of the evening. With the smell of pumpkin bread filling the house, I started to think about the holidays. I get a little carried away with just how much I enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is not just a song to me... it's a reality!  I am super excited to be in our "new" house for the upcoming holiday season. I'm also a little concerned because I love decorating and having everything festive; it will be tough to accomplish in the fairly unfinished state of our house. I feel myself wanting to kick it into high gear to get as many projects done as I can before our world is rocked with holidays and a newborn! :) So watch out, because I might be a little over caffeinated/crazy over the next 4-6 weeks. ;) ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment