Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Almost 38 weeks!


In 2 days I'll be 38 weeks. This is me, holding my packed hospital bag... wishing it was time to go. Baby Sam is still breech and I swear it's the most uncomfortable--painful end of a pregnancy I could imagine. *Yes, I complain too much.* Trust me, having two kids already, I understand the value of the third still being in utero but seriously, this is not better. I can't wait for Sam to be out of my belly and into my arms. I promise I will sleep more, have less pain, and actually be able to eat. This pregnancy has made me feel like a woman growing a baby is not natural... So in a week (and 2 days) I will be so happy to have an elective c-section a week before my due date! :)





Last night my very sweet husband put together the gliding cradle I ordered for our room. It didn't necessarily need to be done yet, but it was hanging over me (since it arrived 9 hrs earlier) so after he put the kids to bed, and even though I couldn't help, he graciously indulged my desire to have it done.



And this morning I set out to get some bassinet sheets. I was a little worried because bassinet sheets are notoriously never quite the right size... and then it occurred to me to make my own! I stopped by JoAnns and picked out some super soft fabrics for all of $25. WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy is the most unnatural natural thing I've observed.

    ReplyDelete