Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Epcot

My (Holly) most unforgettable experience was at Epcot, riding Mission: Space. I didn't really know what the ride was, except that it was about space and a popular ride that my kids probably wouldn't like. There are two versions, green (easy) and orange (intense). I rode the orange, thrill-seeker that I am. :) Basically they warn you over and over that the ride is not for everyone, until you start to believe that maybe you can't handle it. They stick you in a tiny spaceship compartment and then launch you to Mars. In a centrifuge. IT'S SOO COOOOOL!!! Oh my gosh I loved it and am so bummed that I didn't try to ride twice while I had my chance. Meanwhile Colin was hanging out with the kids. Not too thrilled about that. ;) He and Elana went on the green version (not in a centrifuge) while I kept the boys.

I don't have pictures from that so, moving on, here's the rest of our day:

Inside the Innoventions building.


Will and Elana played a storm readiness game. They had a lot of fun and actually learned something useful!




Mickey again?! ;)










Waiting for Turtle Talk with Crush.





Eel!

Princess Lunch!










After riding Nemo and Friends 

After riding Spaceship Earth



After Living with the Land

















No comments:

Post a Comment