Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Will!

(Let's skip the part about me not blogging for 2 months and jump right in)

Will turned 5! He had a family party at home on his actual birthday (Feb 7) and another party with friends Feb 11 (should we also skip that part about Colin having a stomach virus on Will's original party date?...). We had a huge turnout and it was so wonderful to see the vibrant community God has provided us.

Will got all kinds of awesome gifts; the highlights are as follows:

-sit on dog
-spirograph *favorite
-snap circuits
-ikea circus bed tent
-remote controlled monster truck *favorite
-play dough
-stomp rocket
-cars2 cars
-helicopter

Here are some pics from the party with friends (11 kids, 13 adults, and 3 babies!) :

Will and his best friend at school, Evan


High 5! --Or fist bump, whatever...


I like how the boys are all crowded around.


And the Graves Family gives him Star Wars, classic!



Ok this is my favorite picture. It literally brought tears to my eyes when I saw it--this is that community I mentioned earlier, and you are only seeing 1/3 of who was actually there, and there were more who couldn't make it that night. So, hear my thanks to all the kids and parents who love on us!!


He ate his cake so fast I couldn't even get a picture in time! 

Watching Evan leave *sniff*

Oh Tiffany, you (and whoever else) got "stuck" with our baby all night. Thanks for holding him. O:)



I covered the table in paper so the kids could draw/color. Bella was the only kiddo that actually did it and I LOVE her drawing!
Me: I can't believe the kids aren't coloring!
Mike: Well, you set it up for them...
Touche Mike, touche!



1 comment:

  1. What fun! Haha...all except the stomach bug part. ;) Baby Sam is a such a cutie pie! Heard you're painting the parlor...we'll need some pics of that! ;)

    ReplyDelete